Sign up for our weekly newsletter
Organization Roadmap - Performance and BudgetsCode: 24-ORGROAD
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Course description and objectives:
Accountants and business decision makers who wants to understand concepts related to measuring and tracking company performance could benefit from this course. The course allows participants to become familiar with tracking performance of a decentralized organization as well as understanding the benefits and key pieces of both a Master budget and a Flexible budget. Below is a listing of the items covered within the course.
- Performance Measurement and Responsibility Accounting
- Advantages and disadvantages of decentralized organizations;
- Performance evaluation using cost centers, profit centers, and investment centers;
- Controllable and uncontrollable costs and the use of responsibility accountingsystem;
- Direct and indirect expenses and the allocation of indirect expenses includingexamples for utility, advertising, rent, wages and salaries, equipment andmachinery deprecation, and service department expenses;
- Department Income Statements and allocation of service department expensesunder the direct, step and reciprocal methods; and
- Investment center performance evaluation and other non-financial performancemeasures.
Recommended CPE Hours: 3
Level of knowledge: Update
Prerequisite: Basic understanding of Accounting
Advanced Preparation: None
Exam expiration date: Participants must submit exams for grading within one year from the date of purchase
No reviews yet.