American CPE, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
NASBA Sponsor number 108096
Why Choose American CPE?
- Instant grading and certificates!
- Prices are all inclusive: grading, and certificates included in price!
- Courses offered in your choice of format: Book, CD-ROM, or Immediate Download
- No extra exam fees or other hidden charges of any kind!
- Registered with NASBA (QAS sponsor #108096) and also directly with many state boards of accountancy.
- Low Fed Ex shipping charges - one flat fee no matter how many courses you order at one time.
- Courses in accounting & auditing, taxation, management, information technology, personal development
- Order individual courses or multiple-course CDs
- Still not convinced? We offer a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee of your satisfaction!
The Highest Quality at Very Affordable Prices
Our courses are designed by CPAs, Educators and other professionals, and come complete with text, study guide and final, open-book exam. Be assured that American CPE offers you the most current and updated information. American CPE has the courses you need to satisfy your requirements.
We offer 24-hour online ordering and all in-stock items are shipped the same day. We give all our customers the special attention they deserve and we promptly answer your questions and/or resolve any concerns you may have.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instant, online Grading and certificates available 24/7
Fed Ex Shipping Standard
100% Money Back Guarantee
We will refund your money for courses purchased within 30 days if you are not completely satisfied. Our customers' satisfaction is important to us. Call our offices at 1-800-990-4273 if you are not completely satisfied.
Group Internet-Based Programs
Participants in Group Internet-Based programs (webinars) may obtain a refund, less 50 percent administrative fee, if cancellation requests are received up to a day prior to the Webinar program. No refunds will be issued if cancellation requests are received during the Webinar program or after the Webinar completion. For further information, call American CPE at 817-477-0222.