- How our new Unlimited Programs work
- Instant Grading and Certificates!
- All Ethics Courses Included!!
- NASBA QAS courses accepted in all 50 states!
- Get the most current version of the course when you want it!
Featured CPE Courses
NASBA QAS accepted by ALL 50 STATES--online CPE for CPAs, Financial and Tax Professionals
Essential for participants who wish to attain a comfortable retirement for themselves and their clients by maximizing tax saving strategies. Retirement income needs are calculated; net after tax Social Security benefits are determined; and distribution options from IRAs and retirement plans are explored. Special consideration is given to the tax treatment of the home and business on retirement. Buy-sell agreements are discussed and eldercare planning is examined.
Learn the tax consequences of PPAC for individuals as relates to itemized deductions, the hospital insurance tax, withdrawal penalties from HSAs, and loan repayment tax relief for health professionals. Distinguish between the types of premium assistance subsidies and credits available to individuals; and Learn the requirements informing employer mandates and the resulting penalties
Topics include a review of the results of the fraud Report to the Nation, types of fraud, auditor's role in addressing fraud, and the accountant's responsibility for fraud in a compilation and review engagement. The course also discusses miscellaneous fraud-related issues including whistleblowing, anti-fraud measures, considering an entity's fraud scorecard, and more.
This course provides an introductory overview of International Financial Reporting Standards, including detailed discussions of the impact that IFRS will have on U.S.businesses. This course also includes comprehensive reviews of the IASB structure and its standard-setting process, the basic framework that serves as the foundation for IFRS and the differences that exist between U.S. GAAP and IFRS.
When you have an Unlimited Program from American CPE!
Who are we?
American CPE is a NASBA QAS Registry provider of quality continuing professional education courses for CPAs and other tax and financial profesionals in industry or private practice. Join the thousands of happy and satisfied customers who return to us year after year for courses in accounting, auditing, tax, management consulting, ethics, and many other categories. Why should you choose American CPE? Instant grading and certificates! Prices are all inclusive: grading, and certificates included in price
- Courses offered in your choice of format: Book, CD-ROM, or Immediate Download
- Tax, Accounting & Auditing, Ethics and Industry and Management courses
- No extra exam fees or other hidden charges of any kind!
- Registered with NASBA (sponsor #108096) and also directly with many state boards of accountancy.
- Low Fed Ex shipping charges - one flat fee no matter how many courses you order at one time.
- Courses in accounting & auditing, taxation, management, information technology, personal development
- Order individual courses or multiple-course CDs
- Still not convinced? We offer a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee of your satisfaction!
American CPE, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org