Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get a free copy of the "2020 Coronavirus Tax Summary"
and "2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act Summary"
U.S. GAAP vs. IFRS - Rev Rec & Business CombinationsCode: 23-REVCOMB
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Course description and objectives:
This course provides an overview of the similarities and key differences between the revenue recognition and business combination standards issued by the FASB and the IASB. While these standards are similar in many material respects, there are notable differences that are good to understand. However, this course is not intended to provide an exhaustive discussion of these differences.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- List the key steps in the revenue recognition model
- Recognize the applicable U.S. GAAP and IFRS standard with respect to revenue recognition
- Identify some of the key differences between ASC Topic 606 and IFRS 15
- List the key steps in the acquisition method for business combinations
- Recognize the applicable U.S. GAAP and IFRS standard with respect to business combinations
- Identify some of the key differences between ASC Topic 805 and IFRS 3
Presentation Method: QAS Self-Study
CPE credit: 2 Hours
Program Level: Overview
Advance Preparation: None
Exam expiration date: Participants must submit exams for grading within one year from the date of purchase
No reviews yet.