Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get a free copy of the "2020 Coronavirus Tax Summary"
and "2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act Summary"
Must Know Excel Tips Tricks and ToolsCode: 21-EXCELTIPS
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Course description and objectives:
This course is designed for the intermediate users of Excel who are looking to improve their productivity and to learn some cool new Excel skills. The course covers some basics, along with some advanced tips and tricks on selecting, navigating as well as copying and moving data efficiently. It also covers a spectrum of functions that can be used in everyday practice. Functions such as SUBTOTAL, SUMIF, SUMIFs are discussed. New functions, such as AGGREGATE, IFNA,TEXTJOIN , CONCAT and IFS functions are covered. Comparing lists using arrays is overviewed. Pivot tables are discussed in detail. Other topics include: functions and tools for importing data into Excel, conditional formatting as well as charts. XLOOKUP() is also previewed. There are no associated Excel files.
After reading the materials, participants will be able to:
1. Recognize different short cut keys and what they do
2 Recognize the steps needed to pin a file
3. Identify and create range names
4. Recognize different ways to navigate within and between Excel workbooks
5. Identify some of Excel’s new features and functions
6. Recognize different copy and move methods
7. Identify different types of formatting and how to apply them
8. Identify different functions and formulas and when to apply them
9. Recognize the different components of a Pivot Table and how to create and edit them
10. Identify types of charts to use and how to create them
11. Identify features that allow you to evaluate the workings of formulas and functions
Presentation Method: Self-Study
Category: Computer Software & Applications - Non-Technical
CPE credit: 5 Hours
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites: General understanding of Excel
Advance Preparation: None
Exam expiration date: Participants must submit exams for grading within one year from the date of purchase
No reviews yet.