Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get a free copy of the "2020 Coronavirus Tax Summary"
and "2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act Summary"
Disclosure Requirements for SEC Form 8-KCode: 23-DISC2
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Course description and objectives:
This course provides an overview of the disclosure requirements for SEC Form 8-K – the broad form used to notify investors in U.S. publicly traded companies of certain events that may be important . This course provides an overview of the key disclosure requirements for several of the triggering events requiring the filing of a Form 8-K with the SEC. This course also provides information about how the Form 8-K requirements have evolved over time.
After reading the materials, participants will able to:
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the overall purpose of the Form 8-K
- Identify the filing deadline for Form 8-K triggering events
- Identify triggering events that require the filing of a Form 8-K
- Recognize overall disclosures requirements for a Form 8-K
Presentation Method: Self-Study
CPE credit: 2 Hours
Program Level: Update
Advance Preparation: None
Exam expiration date: Participants must submit exams for grading within one year from the date of purchase
No reviews yet.