Celebrating 25 years serving our friends and customers!
Information Security-Basic Safeguards for PractitionersCode: 24-INFOSAFE
Add to Cart
Course description and objectives:
- Identify the importance of information security for CPAs and Tax Practitioners,
- Define the term “identify theft” and recognize how identify theft most commonly occurs,
- Recognize why CPAs and Tax Professionals are being targeted by cybercriminals,
- Recognize the importance of encrypting client data,
- Identify the importance of creating internal controls and a security plan to protect client data, and
- Recognize the actions that must be taken in the event of a breach of sensitive client identity data.
Presentation Method: Self-Study
Category: Information Technology
CPE credit: 6 Hours
Program Level: Update
Advance Preparation: None
Exam expiration date: Participants must submit exams for grading within one year from the date of purchase