Celebrating 25 years serving our friends and customers!
Estate, Gift and Generation Skipping Transfer TaxesCode: 24-TRFR
Add to Cart
Course description and objectives:
At the end of this course, students will be
- Describe estate taxes and the purpose of estate taxes according to the Internal Revenue Code (IRC),
- Identify the various types of trusts that can be used for estate planning,
- Recognize what is included in the gross estate of a decedent,
- Calculate the gross estate of a decedent,
- Recognize the various deductions and credits available when calculating the gross estate of a decedent, and
- Describe the purpose of Generation Skipping Transfers and the Generation Skipping Transfer Tax according to the IRC.
Presentation Method: Self-Study
CPE credit: 8 Hours
Program Level: Update
Advance Preparation: None
Exam expiration date: Participants must submit exams for grading within one year from the date of purchase