Celebrating 25 years serving our friends and customers!
Comprehensive Coronavirus LegislationCode: 24-COMPCOV
Add to Cart
Course description and objectives:
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
• Identify the amount provided via direct deposit for individuals
- Distinguish the FPUC benefit amount
- Identify the age of eligibility for the childless Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
- Identify the increase maximum amount for Child Tax Credit
- Identify the amount of funding allocated to various programs within the ConsolidatedAppropriations Act.
- Identify which Division of the Consolidated Appropriations Act is meant to help which industries and individuals.
- Identify the amount of funding allocated for the various programs within the CARES Act including the Paycheck Protection Program
- Determine what the different provisions under the CARES Act are designed to perform
- Identify the maximum amounts of taxpayer income before being phased out of rebates
- Determine the maximum amount of employees an employer may have before losing employee retention credit capabilities
Presentation Method: Self-Study
CPE credit: 10 Hours
Program Level: Update
Advance Preparation: None
Exam expiration date: Participants must submit exams for grading within one year from the date of purchase