Celebrating 25 years serving our friends and customers!
Employee Compensation and Benefits - Mini CourseCode: 24-COMP2
Add to Cart
Course description and objectives:
After reading the materials, participants will be able to:
1. Identify the twenty common-law rules used by the IRS to determine whether a person is an employee for purposes of FICA, FUTA and federal income tax withholding.
2. Recognize employee and officer compensation deductibility factors and the related employment taxes and reporting obligations to ensure compliance with regulations.
3. Analyze and compare fringe benefits to provide deductible incentive based employee compensation.
4. Explain equity incentive opportunities available to employers emphasizing the variety, tax treatment, and use of stock plans.
5. Discuss using deferred compensation agreements to attain compensation and retirement objectives.
Presentation Method: Self-Study
CPE credit: 3 Hours
Program Level: Update
Advance Preparation: None
Exam expiration date: Participants must submit exams for grading within one year from the date of purchase