Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get a free copy of the "2020 Coronavirus Tax Summary"
and "2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act Summary"
Organize Summarize with Pivot Tables EBookCode: 21-PIVOT
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Course description and objectives:
This course will help you get out from all of that data. It will show you how to quickly organize and summarize your data so that you can analyze it. The course covers everything that you need to know about pivot tables. It starts with having you create a pivot table and then modify and format it. It discusses how to drill down as well as how to create multiple reports from one pivot table. It also discusses how to create and add other formulas and items to an existing pivot table. Finally, it shows you how to update your pivot table with new data without recreating it every time. This is one of, if not the best, feature in Excel. Pivot Tables are a huge time saver if you are working with lots of data.
After reading the materials, participants will be able to
- Identify a PivotTable and its components and defaults
- Identify the steps needed to create a Pivot Table
- Recognize the steps needed to modify and format a pivot table
- Recognize how to use and modify slicers
- Recognize how to create fields, items and calculations in a Pivot Table
- Identify how to change and or update underlying data
- Recognize how to create a PivotTable Charta and how it differs from a regular chart
- Identify methods to update a pivot table and locate its data source
Presentation Method: Self-Study
Category: Computer Software & Applications - Non Technical
CPE credit: 5 Hours
Program Level: Update
Advance Preparation: None
Exam expiration date: Participants must submit exams for grading within one year from the date of purchase
No reviews yet.