Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get a free copy of the "2020 Coronavirus Tax Summary"
and "2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act Summary"
TCJA Tax Strategies for Wage, Property, and Other Phaseouts - Video CourseCode: 20-WAGEQBVID
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
2 Hr Video Self-Study
This course takes a comprehensive, deep dive into the wage, property and other phaseouts. It will cover tax planning strategies to maximize the §199A 20% QBID.
- How to measure the "property" factor.
- How to increase the property factor without losing tax deductions.
- How to compute the exact amount of property you need to maximize the QBID.
- How to measure the "W-2 wage" factor.
- Should your S corporation clients be paid bonuses before year end to maximize the QBID?
- When can taking a bonus backfire?
- How to use "aggregation" to maximize your client’s QBID.
- When to aggregate.
- When you shouldn't aggregate.
Attendees will be able to:
- Identify the amount of property basis necessary to optimize the QBID.
- Identify the amount of W-2 wages necessary to optimize the QBID.
- Learn the requirements to "aggregate" businesses.
- Identify situations when clients should take year-end bonuses (within the context of reasonable compensation).
Presentation Method: QAS Self-Study
CPE credit: 2 Hours
Program Level : Update
Prerequisites : None
Advance Preparation: None
Exam expiration date: Participants must submit exams for grading within one year from the date of purchase
No reviews yet.