TCJA Tax Strategies for Wage, Property, and Other Phaseouts - Video CourseCode: 20-WAGEQBVID
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
2 Hr Video Self-Study
This course takes a comprehensive, deep dive into the wage, property and other phaseouts. It will cover tax planning strategies to maximize the §199A 20% QBID.
- How to measure the "property" factor.
- How to increase the property factor without losing tax deductions.
- How to compute the exact amount of property you need to maximize the QBID.
- How to measure the "W-2 wage" factor.
- Should your S corporation clients be paid bonuses before year end to maximize the QBID?
- When can taking a bonus backfire?
- How to use "aggregation" to maximize your clients QBID.
- When to aggregate.
- When you shouldn't aggregate.
Attendees will be able to:
- Identify the amount of property basis necessary to optimize the QBID.
- Identify the amount of W-2 wages necessary to optimize the QBID.
- Learn the requirements to "aggregate" businesses.
- Identify situations when clients should take year-end bonuses (within the context of reasonable compensation).
Presentation Method: QAS Self-Study
CPE credit: 2 Hours
Program Level : Update
Prerequisites : None
Advance Preparation: None
Exam expiration date: Participants must submit exams for grading within one year from the date of purchase
For more information regarding refunds, complaints, or cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 817-477-0222.
American CPE, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors at their website, www.learningmarket.org
NASBA Sponsor number 108096
No reviews yet.