Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get a free copy of the "2020 Coronavirus Tax Summary"
and "2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act Summary"
TCJA Tax Strategies for Specified Service Trades or Businesses (SSTBs) - Video CourseCode: 20-SSTBVID
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
2 Hr Video Self-Study
- The most important rule in the area of SSTBs.
- Detailed definitions of what's included in each of the SSTB categories.
- And just as importantly whats excluded from SSTB categorization?
- Tax planning for SSTB clients. · How to treat businesses that have some SSTB income and some non-SSTB income.
- Examples include pharmacies, landscape companies, etc.
- How do "self-rentals" to a commonly controlled SSTB work?
- What happens when an owner of the real estate doesn't own an interest in the SSTB?
- Attendees will be able to:
- Identify different types of SSTBs.
- Identify tax planning strategies for taxpayers with SSTB income.
- Apply the "self-rental rule" in the case of rentals to SSTBs.
- Apply strategies to increase the §199A deduction for businesses that have SSTB income and non-SSTB income.
Description: A comprehensive, deep dive into specified service trades or businesses ("SSTBs").
Major Topics: ·
Presentation Method: QAS Self-Study
CPE credit: 2 Hours
Program Level: Update
Advance Preparation: None
Exam expiration date: Participants must submit exams for grading within one year from the date of purchase
No reviews yet.