TCJA Tax Strategies for Specified Service Trades or Businesses (SSTBs) - Video CourseCode: 20-SSTBVID
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
2 Hr Video Self-Study
- The most important rule in the area of SSTBs.
- Detailed definitions of what's included in each of the SSTB categories.
- And just as importantly – what’s excluded from SSTB categorization?
- Tax planning for SSTB clients. · How to treat businesses that have some SSTB income and some non-SSTB income.
- Examples include pharmacies, landscape companies, etc.
- How do "self-rentals" to a commonly controlled SSTB work?
- What happens when an owner of the real estate doesn't own an interest in the SSTB?
- Attendees will be able to:
- Identify different types of SSTBs.
- Identify tax planning strategies for taxpayers with SSTB income.
- Apply the "self-rental rule" in the case of rentals to SSTBs.
- Apply strategies to increase the §199A deduction for businesses that have SSTB income and non-SSTB income.
Description: A comprehensive, deep dive into specified service trades or businesses ("SSTBs").
Major Topics: ·
Presentation Method: QAS Self-Study
CPE credit: 2 Hours
Program Level: Update
Advance Preparation: None
Exam expiration date: Participants must submit exams for grading within one year from the date of purchase
For more information regarding refunds, complaints, or cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 817-477-0222.
American CPE, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors at their website, www.learningmarket.org
NASBA Sponsor number 108096
No reviews yet.