Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get a free copy of the "2020 Coronavirus Tax Summary"
and "2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act Summary"
Financial Essentials for Not-For-Profit ManagersCode: 20-NONP
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Managers of nonprofit organizations generally are not skilled in financial matters. Or, managers are often preoccupied with its welfare objectives and ignore the operations efficiency and operating cost controls. A series of appropriate questions that nonprofit financial managers must address in connection with an organizationís financial condition and activity include: 1. Do we have a profit or a loss? 2. Do we have sufficient reserves? 3. Are we liquid? 4. Do we have strong internal controls? 5. Are we operating efficiently? 6. Are we meeting our budget? 7. Are our programs valid? 8. Are we competing successfully? 9. Is our prioritizing of programs and activities reasonable? The course is an attempt to help answer theses questions.
- What Every Nonprofit Manager Should Know About Accounting and Finance
- Accounting Basics for Nonprofits
- Cost-Volume-Revenue Analysis: Are We Breaking Even?
- Financial Analysis and Metrics: Avoiding Bankruptcy
- Forecasting: Revenues, Costs, and Cash Flows
- The Budgeting Process: Device for Planning and Control
- Zero-Base Budgeting and Program Budgeting
- Cost Behavior, Cost Control, and Flexible Budgeting
- Enhancing Managerial and Department Performance
- Obtaining Funds: Short-Term and Long-Term Financing
- Managing Working Capital and Investing Surplus Funds
- Cost Management and Pricing Decisions
- Analysis For Short-Term and Capital Expenditure Decisions and Financial Modeling
Presentation Method: QAS Self-Study
CPE credit: 12 Hours
Program Level: Update
Advance Preparation: None
Exam expiration date: Participants must submit exams for grading within one year from the date of purchase
For more information regarding refunds, complaints, or cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 817-477-0222.
American CPE, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to: National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Ave. North, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasbaregistry.org
NASBA QAS Sponsor number 108096
No reviews yet.