Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get a free copy of the "2020 Coronavirus Tax Summary"
and "2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act Summary"
Techniques of Financial Analysis Forecasting and ModelingCode: 20-MOD
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
This comprehensive course gives you every sales and financial forecasting formula and modeling techniques you need to analyze your operation both as a whole and by segment. You'll be provided with proven techniques that help you identify and fix problem areas, analysis techniques that help you evaluate proposals for profit potential, proven methods that improve the accuracy of your short- and long-term forecasting, analysis tools that help you better manage working capital, cash, and accounts receivable, plus much more. You also receive dozens of worked-out models and modeling techniques that simplify your most difficult business decisions, and are easy to adapt to any computer spreadsheet program.This course supplies company accountants, treasurers, CFOs with all the forecasting techniques needed to financially analyze a business as a whole or a segment. Includes analysis techniques, methods for improving forecasting accuracy, analysis tools for managing capital, and more.
- Break-Even And Contribution Margin Analysis
- Understanding And Applying The Time Value Of Money Concept
- How To Assess Capital Expenditure Proposals For Strategic Decision Making
- Analyzing Financial Statements For Financial Fitness
- Analyzing Quality Of Earnings
- Analysis Of Variance Analysis For Cost Control
- Analysis Of Segmental Performance And Profit Variance
- Evaluating Divisional Performance
- Analyzing Working Capital
- Corporate Investments
- Obtaining Funds: Short-Term And Long-Term Financing
- Analyzing Mergers And Acquisitions
- Forecasting And Financial Planning
- Forecasting Methododology
- Forecasting With Regression And Markov Methods
- Financial Forecasting And Budgeting Tools
- Forecasting Cash Flows
- How To Use Corporate Planning Models
- Financial Modeling For "What-If" Analysis
- Using Optimization Techniques To Build Optimal Budgets
- Using Spreadsheet And Financial Modeling Packages
- Using Management Games For Executive Training
Presentation Method: QAS Self-Study
Category: Business Management & Organization
CPE credit: 13 Hours
Program Level: Update
Advance Preparation: None
Exam expiration date: Participants must submit exams for grading within one year from the date of purchase
For more information regarding refunds, complaints, or cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 817-477-0222.
American CPE, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to: National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Ave. North, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasbaregistry.org
NASBA QAS Sponsor number 108096
No reviews yet.