Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get a free copy of the "2020 Coronavirus Tax Summary"
and "2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act Summary"
Marketing - Mastering the ProcessCode: 20-MKT
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
This course teaches you key components of marketing strategy and tactics including: identification, analysis and selection of target markets; development of product/service lines; pricing; distribution systems; advertising and promotions; service marketing; and international marketing. Major forces impacting marketing strategy, such as consumer behavior, completion, and regulating forces, are discussed. Also covered are marketing information systems and internet marketing.
- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing Research
- The Consumer and the Market
- Marketing Costs Versus Marketing Strategies
- The Consumer as a Variable
- Consumer Motivation
- Product as a Variable
- Product Planning
- Product Identification and Consumer Response
- Pricing and Pricing Theory
- Pricing Patterns and Objectives
- Pricing and Business Decisions
- Promotional Decisions and Demand Stimulation
- Personal Selling and Sales Promotion
- Sales Force Management
- Physical Distribution and Channel Selection: Part I
- Physical Distribution and Channel Selection: Part II
- The Channel Functions
- Marketing Services
- International Marketing
- Marketing Information Systems and Packages
- Internet Marketing
Presentation Method: QAS Self-Study
CPE credit: 12 Hours
Program Level: Update
Advance Preparation: None
Exam expiration date: Participants must submit exams for grading within one year from the date of purchase
For more information regarding refunds, complaints, or cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 817-477-0222.
American CPE, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to: National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Ave. North, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasbaregistry.org
NASBA QAS Sponsor number 108096
No reviews yet.