Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get a free copy of the "2020 Coronavirus Tax Summary"
and "2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act Summary"
IFRS Module 4 InventoriesCode: 20-IFRS4
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Module 4 of the IFRS Learning Module series presents an overview of IAS 2 Inventories, the
accounting standard for classifying and measuring inventories in IFRS financial statements. This
module also discusses the IASB’s and FASB’s efforts towards achieving convergence in this area
of financial reporting.
After completing this course, participants should be able to:
• Identify major classifications of inventory.
• Distinguish between perpetual and periodic inventory systems.
• Describe the items to include as inventory cost.
• Describe and compare the formulas used to measure inventories in IFRS financial statements.
• Explain when reporting entities measure inventories at net realizable value in IFRS financial statements.
Presentation Method: QAS Self-Study
CPE credit: 4 Hours
Program Level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: General understanding of GAAP and Accounting.
Advance Preparation: None
Exam expiration date: Participants must submit exams for grading within one year from the date of purchase.
For more information regarding refunds, complaints, or cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 817-477-0222.
American CPE, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to their website, www.learningmarket.orgNASBA Sponsor number 108096
No reviews yet.