Gift Taxes - Video CourseCode: 20-GIFTVID
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
3 Hr Video Self-Study
Gift Taxes Video Course Description and Learning Objectives
Description: Gifts are a commonly used method to reduce the amount of estate taxes owed. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act made changes the affect gift taxes. This course has been updated to reflect all current changes to tax law as practitioners prepare returns in 2019. This course will explore the topic of gift taxes. It will explain when gifts are free of tax liability and identify various scenarios where filing a gift tax return is required.
Learning Objectives: At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe what financial transactions constitute a gift,
- Recognize when a gift transaction is completed,
- Identify the annual gift exclusion amount,
- Differentiate between present interest and future interest gifts,
- Recognize the types of gifts that are not subject to gift taxes,
- Recognize the benefits of gift splitting,
- Identify the form that is used for Gift Taxes and the due date for submitting it.
Presentation Method: QAS Self-Study
CPE credit: 3 Hours
Program Level: Update
Advance Preparation: None
Exam expiration date: Participants must submit exams for grading within one year from the date of purchase
For more information regarding refunds, complaints, or cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 817-477-0222.
American CPE, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors at their website, www.learningmarket.org
NASBA Sponsor number 108096
No reviews yet.