Federal Tax Update Part 2 - Video CourseCode: 20-FEDUPVID-2
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
2 Hr Video Self-Study
This is part 2 of a 4 part Federal Tax Update Series-Getting Ready for Busy Season. Each of the 4 parts qualifies for 2 hours of CPE credit for a total of 8 hours of credit if you complete all four parts.
- Identify the types of IRS correspondence that taxpayers who are "seriously delinquent" will receive.
- Be able to explain trends in IRS audits.
- Identify trends in IRS acceptance rates of offers in compromise.
- Identify important concepts in estate and gift tax planning.
- Be able to explain the "tax gap."
Presentation Method: QAS Self-Study
CPE credit: 2 Hours
Program Level : Update
Prerequisites : None
Advance Preparation: None
Exam expiration date: Participants must submit exams for grading within one year from the date of purchase
For more information regarding refunds, complaints, or cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 817-477-0222.
American CPE, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors at their website, www.learningmarket.org
NASBA Sponsor number 108096
No reviews yet.