Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get a free copy of the "2020 Coronavirus Tax Summary"
and "2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act Summary"
Ethics for ArizonaCode: 20-EAZ
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Course description and objectives:
This is an ethics course for Arizona covering standards of professional conduct and business practices adhered to by accountants such as CPAs in order to enhance their profession and maximize idealism, justice and fairness when dealing with the public, clients and other members of their profession. It also presents the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct and an approach ‐‐the threats and safeguards approach to coping with ethical dilemmas.Finally, the course includes summary information from the Arizona Statutes and Rules.
After reading the materials, participants will be able to:
- Recognize ethical reasoning used by accountants.
- Identifydifferent principles and rules of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
- Identifyindependence and objectivity issues.
- Recognize ethical standards and violations.
- Identifythe key issues of corporate responsibility law (Sarbanes‐Oxley act) that influence auditor independence.
- Identify licensing and disciplinary mechanisms within the profession.
- Identify the requirementsofaccountants as highlighted in the Arizona statutes and administrative rules.
Presentation Method: QAS Self-Study
Category: Regulatory Ethics
CPE credit: 4 Hours
Program Level: Update
Advance Preparation: None
Exam expiration date: Participants must submit exams for grading within one year from the date of purchase
For more information regarding refunds, complaints, or cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 817-477-0222.
American CPE, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
NASBA QAS Sponsor number 108096
No reviews yet.