Featured CPE Courses
NASBA QAS Registry online CPE for CPAs, Financial and Tax Professionals
Attract new clients by helping them with this new service. Get the maximum tax deductible contributions allowable for owners with the lowest possible plan costs. Learn how add a medical expense account to your base pension, cash balance plan or traditional design
Retain existing accounting and tax clients and attract new clients by advising them on this new service. Grow and Protect client financial assets using the most current qualified plan designs Get the maximum tax deductible contributions allowable for owners with the lowest possible plan costs. Learn how add a medical expense account to your base pension, cash balance plan or traditional design
Learn the tax consequences of PPAC for individuals as relates to itemized deductions, the hospital insurance tax, withdrawal penalties from HSAs, and loan repayment tax relief for health professionals. Distinguish between the types of premium assistance subsidies and credits available to individuals; and Learn the requirements informing employer mandates and the resulting penalties
The landmark legislation known as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), signed into law in 2010, is likely to affect virtually every person and institution in the United States in some way. It imposes healthcare-related requirements on health plans, health insurers, employers and individuals.
- Instant Grading and Certificates!
- All Ethics Courses Included!!
- NASBA QAS courses accepted in all 50 states!
- Get the most current version of the course when you want it!
approach to ensure compliance with its provisions, offering tax credits for compliance and imposing
tax penalties for non-compliance. This course will review the principal provisions of the law and will
examine its tax impact on individuals and businesses.
Who are we?
American CPE is a NASBA QAS Registry provider of quality continuing professional education courses for CPAs, Enrolled Agents and other tax and financial profesionals in industry or private practice. Join the thousands of happy and satisfied customers who return to us year after year for courses in accounting, auditing, tax, management consulting, ethics, and many other categories. Why should you choose American CPE? Instant grading and certificates! Prices are all inclusive: grading, and certificates included in price
- Courses offered in your choice of format: Book, CD-ROM, or Immediate Download
- Tax, Accounting & Auditing, Ethics and Industry and Management courses
- No extra exam fees or other hidden charges of any kind!
- Registered with NASBA (sponsor #108096) and also directly with many state boards of accountancy.
- Low Fed Ex shipping charges - one flat fee no matter how many courses you order at one time.
- Courses in accounting & auditing, taxation, management, information technology, personal development
- Order individual courses or multiple-course CDs
- Still not convinced? We offer a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee of your satisfaction!
American CPE, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
CPE Course Categories
All 200 American CPE Courses are accepted by all 50 states!
Choose a Category Below
Choose a Category Below