TCJA Tax Strategies for Rental Real Estate - Video CourseCode: 20-REQBIDVID
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
2 Hr Video Self-Study
This course takes a comprehensive, deep dive into which rentals qualify (and which might not qualify) for the 20% §199A QBID. We'll also cover how to compute the "property" factor that can limit the QBID for higher income taxpayers.
We'll cover in depth:
· Qualification of land leases.
· Qualification of triple net leases.
· How to protect yourself if you're filing returns taking the QBID on land leases or triple net leases.
· Why not all triple net leases are alike.
· Requirements of the IRS's "safe harbor" for rental properties (Notice 2019-7).
Attendees will be able to:
1. Identify case law and administrative law support for taking the QBID on triple net leases.
2. Apply the requirements of the IRS’s “safe harbor” for rental property.
3. Complete the IRS form that reduces the risk of preparer penalties.
4. Identify special risk issues for taxpayers who reside in the Second Circuit (Connecticut, Vermont and New York).
Presentation Method: QAS Self-Study
CPE credit: 2 Hours
Program Level: Update
Advance Preparation: None
Exam expiration date: Participants must submit exams for grading within one year from the date of purchase
For more information regarding refunds, complaints, or cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 817-477-0222.
American CPE, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors at their website, www.learningmarket.org
NASBA Sponsor number 108096
No reviews yet.