Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get a free copy of the "2020 Coronavirus Tax Summary"
and "2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act Summary"
Tax Cuts and Jobs Act - International Tax ProvisionsCode: 21-TCINTL
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Course description and objectives:
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will dramatically change the US tax code in 2018. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is organized into four primary sections of: Individual Tax Reform, Business Tax Reform, Exempt Organizations and International Provisions. This course will provide a thorough review of the International Provisions portion of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Bill (H.R.1.). Part 1 of this course will provide a summary description of all provisions referenced in the International Provisions section of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. It will identify which sections changed and which remained the same. Each provision will reference a more detailed description of the provision in Part 2 of this course. The detailed description will review the current law, provide a detailed description of the change and identify the effective date that the provision will become effective.
- Review the International Tax provisions and identify the provisions that have been changed and
- the provisions that were not changed with the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- Recognize the tax rate changes associated with Subpart F
- Identify the changes to foreign income taxation that were implemented with the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Recognize where to find more information about each provision in part 2 of this course; and
- Identify the effective dates for the International Tax Provisions portion of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
Presentation Method: Self-Study
CPE credit: 8 Hours
Program Level: Update
Advance Preparation: None
Exam expiration date: Participants must submit exams for grading within one year from the date of purchase
For more information regarding refunds, complaints, or cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 817-477-0222.
American CPE, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to: National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Ave. North, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
NASBA Sponsor number 108096
No reviews yet.