Lightning Fast Depreciation - Video CourseCode: 20-DEPRVID
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
2 Hr Video Self-Study
Description: The New World of Depreciation under The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (updated for TCJA!). This course is designed for CPAs and other accountants in public or private practice who have some experience with tax depreciation.
Learning Objectives: At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Determine the best depreciation method for real estate improvements.
- Determine which cost recovery method is best in specific client situations.
- Apply the new rules for de minimis expensing updated for effects of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- Apply the new rules for expensing real property under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- Bonus depreciation after the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- §179 and its application to real property.
- How and when the de minimis rules can be used on residential real property remodels.
Presentation Method: QAS Self-Study
CPE credit: 2 Hours
Program Level: Update
Advance Preparation: None
Exam expiration date: Participants must submit exams for grading within one year from the date of purchase
For more information regarding refunds, complaints, or cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 817-477-0222.
American CPE, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors at their website, www.learningmarket.org
NASBA Sponsor number 108096
No reviews yet.