Federal Tax Update Part 4 - Video CourseCode: 20-FEDUPVID-4
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
2 Hr Video Self-Study
This is part 4 of a 4 part Federal Tax Update Series-Getting Ready for Busy Season. Each of the 4 parts qualifies for 2 hours of CPE credit for a total of 8 hours of credit if you complete all four parts.
· Identify the portion of the Affordable Care Act that is eliminated after 2018.
· Identify factors the IRS looks at when proposing "hobby loss" treatment under §183.
· Identify strategies for taxpayers to increase the QBID on sale of the assets of a business.
· Identify the basis and advantages of donor-advised funds.
· Identify strategies to help clients to defer gain on the sale of stock and other capital gains.
CPE credit: 2 Hours
Program Level : Update
Prerequisites : None
Advance Preparation: None
Exam expiration date: Participants must submit exams for grading within one year from the date of purchase
For more information regarding refunds, complaints, or cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 817-477-0222.
American CPE, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors at their website, www.learningmarket.org
NASBA Sponsor number 108096
No reviews yet.