AFSP Non Exempt Tax Course Package 2Code: 20-NONEXEMPT_Package2
Add to Cart
The IRS Annual Filing Season Program for Non-Exempt Tax Return Preparers
The Annual Filing Season Program (AFSP) aims to recognize the efforts of tax return preparers who aspire to a higher level of professionalism. Those who choose to participate in this year's program can meet the requirements by obtaining specified hours of continuing education and meeting certain other guidelines prior to the upcoming filing season.
If you are a non-credentialed tax preparer and want to be able to represent your clients during an examination of a tax return, you must earn the AFSP Record of Completion. Non-credentialed preparers who do not complete this program can still prepare tax returns with a valid PTIN but will have no representation rights before the IRS.
In addition to gaining limited representation rights before the IRS, tax preparers who earn the AFSP Record of Completion will be included in the IRS's Directory of Federal Tax Return Preparers with Credentials and Select Qualifications. The AFSP Record of Completion is also a great way to differentiate yourself from other tax preparers in the marketplace.
Why Should You Choose an American CPE AFSP Package?
American CPE offers two great AFSP Packages to choose from and each includes:
- Exactly the courses you need in each of the topic areas. One click adds the five-course package to your cart, with no guessing or time wasted in choosing the courses you need.
- Open-book exams for all courses (except for the AFTR course due to IRS rules) so you can print a copy of the exam and fill out on paper before you take the test online where it is graded instantly
- Convenient, searchable PDF download or textbook format
- Automatic IRS reporting of your course completions.
- Annual Tax Refresher Course (6 CE)
- Earned Income Credit (4 CE)
- Education Tax Benefits (4 CE)
- Tax Treatment of Individual Retirement Arrangements (2 CE)
- Tax Return Preparer Ethical Issues (2 CE)
As always, these and all self-study courses are included in all Unlimited Programs at no extra charge!