Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get a free copy of the "2020 Coronavirus Tax Summary"
and "2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act Summary"
The Super 401k Plan Group - New Dynamics in Qualified Plan Design - Live WebinarCode: 22-401kplans-1
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Course Format: This course is a 2-hour Live Webinar (Internet Group-Live Presentation) Live Webinars must be purchased separately from American CPE's Unlimited Programs!
The Super 401k Plan - New Dynamics in Qualified Plan Design
This webinar, presented by John Lalonde, will describe the benefits of a Super 401k Plan, a combined qualified plan design consistent with the changes made to qualified plans post-Pension Protection Act. The course is inclusive of and highlights the uniquely tax efficient IRC §401(h) plan contributions and benefits . IRC §401(h) highlights: tax deductible contributions; tax exempt earnings and tax free payouts under IRC §105-6 i.e. to pay or reimburse all post-retirement healthcare and/or health maintenance costs of a plan participant, the participant’s spouse or any other tax dependent of the plan participant (tax dependents inclusive of elderly parents). John will explain how to design a qualified plan with maximum benefits to owners/partners; and at the same time controlling the required plan costs for the eligible employee participants. He will also introduce the Employee Only Reward Based 401(k) with company contributions determined on a fully discretionary employee by employee basis.
- Retain existing accounting and tax clients and attract new clients by advising them on this new service.
- Grow and Protect client financial assets using the most current qualified plan designs
- Get the maximum tax deductible contributions allowable for owners with the lowest possible plan costs.
- Learn how add a medical expense account to your base pension, cash balance plan or traditional design under IRC sec.401h and increase your pension contribution up to 33 1/3%.
- Describe the benefits to the Super 401k Plan under the Post-Pension Protection Act.
- Explain how to design a plan for maximum benefits to owners/partners
- Identify the benefits of a 401h plan (retirement health plan) and how to set it up for your clients.
About the Presenter
Instructor/Presenter John Lalonde,Lalonde & Strome's primary CPE Course instructor, has over 40 years of experience in the benefits industry. John Lalonde and his company affiliations have been providing Qualified Plan Design, Actuarial & Administrative Services for over 3 decades. John's primary interest has always centered on qualified plan design and teaching. In 1976 he helped form the first of three administrative companies to which he provided executive and management skills either as a principal or managing partner.
John has an extensive experiential and educational background inclusive of undergraduate and post graduate work in accounting, taxation, benefit planning, and computer science. He is currently a member of the Educational Advisory Board of the Wealth Preservation Institute (WPI), a national network of legal, accounting and financial service professionals.
In 2003 John co-founded the Fiduciary Advisory Board, an independent advisory think tank with David Link (now deceased). Dave was the Managing Partner at Chicago's Winston & Strawn, followed by 24 years as the Dean of Law of the Notre Dame Law School.
Presentation Method: Internet Group-Live
Date: August 30, 2022
Time: 11:00 - 1:00 EDT
CPE credit: 2 Hours
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites: General understanding of federal income taxation
Advance Preparation: None
No reviews yet.