Featured CPE Courses
NASBA Registry online CPE for CPAs, Financial and Tax Professionals
Retain existing accounting and tax clients and attract new clients by advising them on this new service. Grow and Protect client financial assets using the most current qualified plan designs Get the maximum tax deductible contributions allowable for owners with the lowest possible plan costs. Learn how add a medical expense account to your base pension, cash balance plan or traditional design under IRC sec.401h and increase your pension contribution up to 33 1/3%.
Review the standards of professional conduct and business practices adhered to by accountants such as CPAs, CMAs, and CFMs in order to enhance their profession and maximize idealism, justice and fairness when dealing with the public, clients and other members of their profession
Learn the reporting and disclosure issues that develop in practice including questions such as how to disclose life insurance, leases, catastrophes, agreements not to compete, and investments. Also learn how to disclose and present OCBOA financial statements.
Learn the tax consequences of PPAC for individuals as relates to itemized deductions, the hospital insurance tax, withdrawal penalties from HSAs, and loan repayment tax relief for health professionals. Distinguish between the types of premium assistance subsidies and credits available to individuals; and Learn the requirements informing employer mandates and the resulting penalties associated with failure to provide adequate coverage; Identify the various fees and taxes imposed under PPAC and the credits and subsidies available.
This tax CPE course presents the main tax provisions of seven Congressional Acts passed and enacted during this critical time. Included in these Acts are provisions for conservation, energy, housing, and individual and business tax credits and deductions.
This CPE tax course is designed to make the CPA practitioner comfortable with the practical aspects of tax return preparation, particularly the "high traffic" taxation issues of particular interest to clients.
This CPE accounting course is designed to inform CPAs of the various changes affecting accounting, compilation and review, and auditing engagements including newly issued FASB and FASB statements, new statements issued by the Auditing Standards Board
- Retain existing accounting and tax clients and attract new clients by advising them on this new service.
- Grow and Protect client financial assets using the most current qualified plan designs
- Instant Grading and Certificates!
- After logging in to www.AmericanCPE.com all download courses are FREE!
- Get the most current version of the course when you want it!
- Hundreds of courses to choose from, all Free
Who are we?
American CPE is a NASBA Registry national provider of quality continuing professional education courses for CPAs, Enrolled Agents and other financial profesionals in industry or private practice. Join the thousands of happy and satisfied customers who return to us year after year for courses in accounting, auditing, tax, management consulting, ethics, and many other categories. Why should you choose American CPE? Instant grading and certificates! Prices are all inclusive: grading, and certificates included in price
- Courses offered in your choice of format: Book, CD-ROM, or Immediate Download
- No extra exam fees or other hidden charges of any kind!
- Registered with NASBA (sponsor #108096) and also directly with many state boards of accountancy.
- Low Fed Ex shipping charges - one flat fee no matter how many courses you order at one time.
- Courses in accounting & auditing, taxation, management, information technology, personal development
- Order individual courses or multiple-course CDs
- Still not convinced? We offer a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee of your satisfaction!
American CPE, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
CPE Course Categories
Choose a Category Below