IFRS Module 1 Presentation of Financial StatementsCode: 16-IFRS1
Add to Cart
Module 1of the IFRS Learning Module series provides a “deep dive” into the principles
governing the presentation of financial statementsunder IFRS. This includes a review of the
IASB’s Framework, which addresses the concepts underlying the information presented in IFRS
financial statements. It also includes detailed discussions of the IAS 1 Presentation of Financial
Statements and IAS 7 Statement of Cash Flows. Finally, this course provides an in-depth look at
the joint IASB/FASB project that will result in sweeping changes to financial statement
presentationin the near future.
After completing this course, participants should be able to:
• Identify financial reports that are within the scope of the IASB Framework.
• Recognize practices that are consistent with the underlying assumptions and qualitative
characteristics of financial statements prepared in accordance with the IASB Framework.
• Describe the characteristics of general purpose financial statements required under IFRS.
• Identify and classify the various elements of IFRS financial statements.
• Describe the IASB/FASB joint project on financial statement presentation and its impact
on financial reporting.
For more information regarding refunds, complaints, or cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 817-477-0222.
American CPE, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to their website, www.learningmarket.orgNASBA Sponsor number 108096